Cajubrasil Capri NZ Motion
NZ Emotion corset, was developed in comfortable and high support fabric. The model is fashion and sporty, ideal for use in low and high impact training, due to its excellent support.
Model wears XL
NEW ZEALAND: UV50 + protection / compression / cold touch / higher drying speed and greater thermal comfort
88% Polyamide / 12% Elastane
ATLETIKA: Glossy surface / Compression / UV protection 50+.
73.75% Polyamide / 26.25% Elastane
The fabric is up to NZ, with a soft and super comfortable touch, the article follows offers total stability to movements. Developed with polyamide microfiber together with the strength of elastane. It favors thermal comfort due to the quick drying of the fabric, in which there is an immediate transfer of heat and moisture from the body to the environment, leaving the skin fresh and dry during the exercises. The details of the cutouts on the legs are with Atlétika, a microfilament fabric with high performance par excellence, which also has UV50 + protection. It has a pearly shiny surface that makes it perfectly glamorous.
- SHIPPING INFO
- EASY RETURNS
- PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
- SIZE CHART
- FABRICS & TECHNOLOGY
Hey! Just a reminder that you will receive your order anywhere from 1-5 business days from the date that it is shipped out, not necessarily from the date that it is placed. After confirming your order and authorizing and processing the payment, it may take an additional 2-3 days before your order is shipped. This is just an estimate, though, and doesn’t include weekends or holidays. Orders placed after 2PM EST will be processed the next business day.
For international orders please allow 5-15 business days.
My Sporty Shop is proud to service our #MySportyShopFamily from all over the world! The default pricing on our site is in USD, the conversion rate depends on your issuing credit card company used on the transaction. Please see our currency converter located at the bottom of our website to change currency on the site. The site will default US Dollars on the checkout page.
It usually takes 5-15 business days to arrive in your country. In some instances, delivery may be delayed depending on your country's customs. My Sporty Shop and the carrier do not have control over how long customs deem fit to hold a package. In addition, certain countries may apply tariffs after the package is accepted. We suggest checking with your local post office to find out if that applies to you as My Sporty Shop does not cover additional customs fee charges. My Sporty Shop is not responsible for applicable customs fees, import duties, taxes, or any other charges.
***All applicable custom fees, taxes and duties are the sole responsibility of the customer. Custom authorities require that we state the value of your order directly on your package. It is at the sole discretion of custom agents to release your package. Note, in rare occasions custom agents may delay delivery of some packages.
All prices listed on our site are in US dollars, and charged in US dollars. The bank that has issued your credit card determines the exact exchange rate that you will pay, but in general it will match very closely with the going exchange rates. To get an estimate of approximately what the exchange rate currently is, click the below link:
By placing an order at mysportyshop.com, you are responsible for original shipping charges, all applicable custom import fees and the cost of return shipping back to us. This also applies to any shipments that are refused by you at delivery.
Returns & Exchanges
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with you purchase, you may easily send the item back for a refund or exchange. Returns must be made within 20 days of the original purchase date. Please send your item(s) back to our Distribution Center in accordance with the following Return Policy:
- Items must be sent back within 20 days of the original purchase date.
- Items must be unworn, unwashed, and have original tags attached.
- Items must be free of stains, self-tanner, hair, makeup, deodorant, or wear.
- Bodysuits, swimwear,sale/clearance items, and undergarments are non-returnable.
- All merchandise returned to our online returns address must be in new, unworn condition with all tags attached and must be accompanied by the packing slip from the original shipment.
- My Sporty Shop reserves the right to apply a 50% restocking fee for Final Sale or stale items.
- All Returns are typically processed within 1-5 business days of receiving the package. Refunds will be applied to the credit card used for the purchase or via My Sporty Shop E-Gift Card. Refunds may take 1-5 additional business days to appear on your statement or in your account.
- Returns are processed within 5-7 business days after your item(s) are received at our Distribution Center.
- My Sporty Shop does not provide pre-paid return labels; you will be responsible for covering the shipping costs to return.
- Damaged, defective, or incorrect items must be reported within 2 days of delivery. (Note: If such items are not reported in a timely fashion, we will not issue a refund or store credit. Please email email@example.com for assistance.)
- Return packages must include a completed return request form and original packing slip to ensure processing. (Note: If the return request form is not filled out correctly, your return may experience delays in processing. You may use the return request form included in your original packaging.
**Please examine all clothing before removing tags, wearing, and/or washing. Examine the seams, stitching, fabric, fit, etc. before wearing.All items are returnable, with the exception of:
- Items marked SALE/CLEARANCE.
Refunds are contingent upon inspection of item(s) once we receive it.
We do not accept returns or exchanges for Swimwear/Bodysuits product, items marked Sale/Clearance.
Additional notes: Depending on the shipping method and carrier selected, your return package may take several days to reach us. Keep your proof of postage and ship your return along with a tracking number as we are not liable for return packages that are lost or stolen in-transit. Without proof of receipt and delivery, My Sporty Shop will not issue store credit for your returns.
Returned to Sender & Refused Packages
This can happen if 1) an address is invalid or missing information 2) the carrier is unable to deliver your package 3) the order is refused by the customer at the time of delivery. Returned to sender or refused packages will be restocked and you will be issued store credit in the form of an E-Gift Card minus $10, the initial shipping charge. We are unable to replace or reship in these instances as all returned shipments are processed by our Returns Department. Instead, please use the E-Gift Card to place a new order using the correct address. Keep in mind that we do not guarantee your items will be in-stock at the time of your reorder.
Note: We are unable to make changes to orders that are placed on our system. To ensure that your package is properly delivered, make sure that your address is entered correctly and includes all relevant information. The use of correct abbreviations, street numbers, building or apartment numbers, and route information (if applicable) are critical to ensuring delivery. My Sporty Shop does not take responsibility for lost, misplaced, or incorrectly delivered shipments if the address information provided is incorrect at the time of purchase.
Reserved Rights Regarding Returns
My Sporty Shop reserves the right to solely define and limit, refuse, and/or reject returns from customers at any time due to:
- An irregular or excessive returns history indicative of “wardrobing;”
- An irregular or excessive returns history involving worn, altered, laundered, damaged, or missing items; or,
- Potential fraudulent or criminal activity.
Similarly, My Sporty Shop reserves the right to refuse service (online) to any customer or entity, due to similar actions as noted above.
Wardrobing & Excessive Returns
Our Customer Protection Team handles situations in which a #MySportyShopFamily return history may be indicative of fraudulent activity or wardrobing. In these situations, the Customer Protection Team will reach out to discuss the situation and work with you to either resolve the issue or determine if we need to refuse service going forward. While we never want to reject a #MySportyShopFamily, we must ensure the safety, welfare, and comfort of all #MySportyShopFamily across the globe.
Shoe Return Policy
We accept shoe returns within 20 days of the original purchase date of your order so long as the shoes are unworn, show no signs of wear, and are returned in their original packaging along with the original packing slip. Complete a returns request form (included in your original packaging )and include it in your return package.
Note: Shoe returns are subject to all standard returns policies and procedures.
Final Sale Items
All items marked as Sale/Clearance are considered Final Sale and cannot be returned for store credit. Bodysuits, swimwear, undergarments, are also considered Final Sale and non-returnable.
Note: Should you choose to return a Final Sale item, My Sporty Shop reserves the right to apply a 50% restocking fee so long as the item is sent back in accordance with our Return Policy and is in resalable condition.
Because we can't ensure our #MySportyShopFamily will be issued the style/size they desire by the time their returned items come back to the Distribution Center, we are unable to accommodate exchanges by mail. Instead, we welcome you to return your item(s) in accordance with our Easy Returns policy and repurchase the item(s) in your desired size or style once your refund or store credit is issued.
In addition, we do not accommodate exchanges for purchases made in-store as we cannot guarantee the item purchased will be in-stock in the size or style desired.
How to return:
We suggest that you ship returns using a traceable carrier such as UPS, Fed Ex, or U.S. Postal Service (registered, insured, or signature required is optional). Please include a copy of the invoice inside the package.
You are responsible for the return postage.
Returns must be received within 20 days of your receipt of the shipment. You are responsible for the return postage. Returns are typically processed within 5-7 business days of receiving the package. Refunds will be applied to the credit card used for the purchase. Refunds may take 5-7 business days to appear on your statement or in your account.
If an item ordered received free shipping and a refund is requested, ten dollars will be subtracted from the refunded amount.
Store credit in the form of a My Sporty Shop E-Gift Card will be issued for your return item(s) once your package is received and processed at our Distribution Center. Please allow up to 5-7 business days for our Returns Department to process your return once delivered. Your E-Gift Card covers the purchase price of each item and tax, if applicable. My Sporty Shop does not issue store credit for the original shipping charges.
My Sporty Shop requires items to be returned within 20 days of the original purchase date , as stated in our Returns Policy. Returns received in our Distribution Center or retail locations after 20 days are considered to be “stale” returns.
Alternatively, My Sporty Shop reserves the right to apply a 50% restocking fee for Final Sale or stale items. We will apply a 50% restocking fee to any stale item(s) sent back in resalable condition and in accordance with our Return Policy when processed at our Distribution Center. An E-Gift Card will be issued to you by email following our normal returns procedure.
My Sporty Shop is dedicated to providing you with the best fitness clothing and products on the market at an affordable price.
If you find a lower price on an identical item at a local or online retail competitor , let us know and we will match their price .
The item must be the same size, color , in new condition, returnable, and currently in stock on a US website. Items listed on Ebay, Amazon and similar sites do not qualify for price matching.
Please call (1(609)277-4876), chat or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) us a link to the website you see the item listed, the style number or SKU, size, color and quantity you would like to order.
CAJUBRASIL LEGGINGS SIZE CHART
|US SIZES||WAIST (in)||HIP (in)|
There are 4 key attributes that we balance for all of our fabric choices;
1. Breathability - high performance micro-fibers that wick sweat away from your body and quickly dry
2. Feel - light and soft to the touch with the right blend of compression to keep everything in place
3. Quality - microfiber technology for lasting color, fit, and durability
4. Aesthetics - you won't find our style - pattern combos anywhere! Our goal is fit, feel, and looks...everytime for every activity!
We select only the highest quality fabrics and patterns with some of the brand names we work with listed below to give you confidence that your My Sporty Shop is top quality active wear!
· Supplex® is a nylon created by Invista and offers the feel of cotton with the strength and durability of nylon. The advanced fiber technology makes Supplex flexible and lightweight. Unlike cotton, Supplex fabrics do not easily shrink or crease. They are anti-abrasive, breathable, shape-holding, durable, color retaining, and quick drying. When combined with Spandex or Lycra®, Supplex® provides the optimal blend of support, flexibility, feel, and durability.
- o Moderated compression and muscle support
o Accentuates female curves ''Push-Up''
o Highly resistant to use and washing
o Cotton feel in contact with the skin
o It does not leave marks on the skin
o No see-through (non-transparent)
o Antibacterial fabric
o Maximum comfort
o UV protection + 50
o Hand Made In Brazil
EMANA SPORT (88% Poliamide - 12% Elastano) For athletes, Emana® improves sports performance, reducing muscle fatigue with less oxygen consumption and fast recovery. All of the Emana® benefits are scientifically proven and its intelligent properties deliver an everlasting effect, even after unlimited washes. Emana® is class I certified under the OEKO- TEX Standard 100, showing that no harmful substances are present in the product
Emana® is a revolutionary development from Solvay, a technological breakthrough in the textile field, that makes possible the creation of bioactive apparels able to promote a new level of interaction between the fabric and the skin, in order to enhance wellbeing.
Emana® is Solvay’s polyamide 6.6-based smart yarn with a far infrared technology that transforms the human body heat in benefits to skin care. Thanks to bioactive minerals embedded in the yarn, Emana® absorbs the body heat and emanates far infrared rays back to the skin offering thermo-regulation properties and improving blood micro-circulation.
- Increases collagen synthesis.
- Improves skin elasticity and reduces the appearance of cellulite
- Delivers a smoother and younger skin
- Improves micro-circulation.
- Maximum comfort and well-being
- Push-Up effect.
- It does not leave marks on the skin
- Easy to maintain and wash.
- Antibacterial fabric
- UV protection + 50
- Hand Made in Brazil
The cire' finish is applied with heat transfer giving this leggings that special glitter maintaning (also known as "wet look" fabric) all the Lycra fabric properties. Its technology is scientifically engineered to deliver exceptional comfort, fit and support to stretch activewear. Today’s active consumers desire sport-specific garments designed to help optimize performance. Whatever the activity, fabrics with LYCRA® SPORT technology make it easier than ever to meet consumer needs.
- Light compression and muscle support
- Stretch fabric to give comfort and freedom to movement
- Accentuates the female curves ''push up effect''
- Highly resistant to use and washing
- It does not leave marks on the skin
- No see through (Non-transparent)
- Breathable Fabric
- Easy maintenance
- UV protection + 50
- Hand Made In Brazil